Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A Busy Week - COMM314

Did you ever notice that you are either busy or bored?

This week I am busy…

This is my last week of a lot of things: my last week employment - my last week of my commitments as chair of a golf tournament for a non-profit agency - my last week of classes at VCSU and my last week in Florida.

There is so much happening right now that I am absolutely thankful for technology. I can multi-task using my iPhone – make appointments, call people, find stores on the internet and much more. In addition I have a good support system of friends that have stepped up to the plate to help me manage numerous projects that need to complete in the next three days.

My husband is already in our new home state working at his new job and helping the situation by exploring the areas to locate shops and services that we would need to use. Most importantly he is searching for those “oh so necessary dinner out” restaurants that we can go to once I hit the state. Last weekend he met and made friends with the owners of a local golf course within walking distance of the house. He has scoped out the area near the house, met new neighbors, etc…

What’ left for this crazy busy week…

First there is homework – gotta love those end of the year projects. I have two due this week and hope to get through them both unscathed. Next there are meetings to wrap up the end of my volunteer commitments and finally the big move itself. Saturday should be fun with the packing and loading of the truck.

Saturday evening my husband fly’s into town and then together we ride into the sunset heading of to our next adventure…

1 comment:

  1. Wow... So basically - your mind is going in a million different directions. Sounds like a lot of work, but you can totally handle it! And those assignments, yeah I'm sure you'll knock them out and get through them with flying colors! Good luck on the move, and good luck finishing up everything else! =)

    ReplyDelete